December 5, 2009

Missing b4ybz.



Some sick cuntz stole my baby(fathered by my black up dancer, baby daddy K-Fed) and my sweet ride from Carlton yesterday so if any youse see either of these items please send express post to 123 Swanston St Melbourne VIC 3000 (which coincidently is the address of fashion haus Deborah K). If not I buy dems again off ebay for a reasonable price. I can't be arsed making a missing persons poster. That's gay and people collect them so no one ends up finding your shit anyway in the end.

4 comments:

  1. I live in USA and I suffer from anxiety a few years ago and I can not stop taking xanax since it helps me a lot to be able to relax and calm my impulses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 kno rite, how lamez iz collecting posters, hoi hoi hoi!

    lolzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you So Much. Your article really helps me. And I prefer Natural products for personal or health care. They are just great.

    ReplyDelete