September 3, 2009

Talk To Strangers!

Even take candy from them! This is amazing. Brace yourself. I am obsessed. Its http://www.omegle.com where basically you are paired with another sad random from across the globe who feels like a random chat. Move over mX heres looking at you, communication just got weirder. But I feel like this is less public and with less Indians.

I also love that there is an iPhone app for it. Jesus I should just quit my job right now and sit in maccas all day using their free WiFi and talking to weirdos. :)

My goal is to find love using this website. So i tried.. a few times heres a transcript of my best try.

You: hey, into korean pop?
Stranger: eh, not so much
Stranger: dont really know what it is
You: oh you should!
You: its hot right now
Stranger: in korea?
You: its the new japanese pop
You: so.. we still on for netball next saturday?
Stranger: netball?
You: yeah
You: we had that game planned
You: is this michelle?
Stranger: yeah
You: oh hey babe
Stranger: hey sweetie
You: its dave!
Stranger: Dave?
Stranger: whats up
You: so.. i was thinking. my parents are out of the house tomorrow night!
You: wanna come over
You: and study?
Stranger: what time, i have to work 12-7
You: 6:59 ill be naked
You: ;)
Stranger: ill try to get out early
You: you betta
Stranger: buttsex is my favorite
You: yums
You: ill bring extra butt
You: he he
Stranger: ill bring extra sex
You: what a good deal
Stranger: maybe you caan give me the old arabian goggles
You: yummmm
You: again?
You: boring
Stranger: i know...lets do the slappy dave....how fitting
You: hehe
You: i wanna fist you so bad right now
Stranger: double fists
You: :)


As you can see. Its weird as. I highly suggest you jump on my band wagon asap. you wont regret it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Too fantastic for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahaha.

    Stranger: ill bring extra sex
    You: what a good deal

    Best part.

    ReplyDelete