November 7, 2009

Silver Cigarette award for excellence in: Wig Design



Introducing JONTE'.

Yes you may remember him from various Beyonce video clips or even his first hit single 'Bitch U Betta'(click here to check that out). This bad ass androgynous muthafukka will sensory rape your eyes, and then make your ass bleed just a little bit, all in 9 inch heels. But my favourite thing about JONTE' (besises that he speaks fluent Yapanese) is that he manages to maintain a masculine image consistently, even though he ware make-up and heels. I'm fuckin' scared of him.

I also apresh his name. J-O-N-T-E-' (very important not to forget the '). His success in Yapan probably stemmed from this name spelling choice. These babes are infatuated with the very thought of touching JONTE' that they seem to be creaming there pants as he dances (and sings?). Also my fave line in the song is "Yeah I tuck my dick, but it's still there chillin'". Its awesome. He babe.

Thats about it. Vote for me on Idol.

4 comments:

  1. I think I liked the gratuitous amounts of 'Bitch shut the fuck up shut the fuck up' most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonte is hilarious in person and actually really super nice. I had a super fun night with him in Tokyo...before he had this new awesome wig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JONTE' is a hero to alls that who tuck there dick but still want to be masculine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Hayley! I'm just a bit jealous you've met him, but I did have the pleasure of meeting Spinderella from 80's babe hiphop trio Salt n' Peppa. She hot.

    ReplyDelete