March 24, 2010

Did that just happen? Or was that the MDMA?: Numero Uno.

Another segment? Why not....take a crazy chance why not do a crazy dance? Dats what H-Duff says. So from now on whenever I find something that I'm not sure whether or not it existed for real real or if I just made it up in mind I shall post it here.


Katy Perry bum humming Ke$ha?

You may wonder how I came across this and it's a simple explanation I typed 'ugly picture of Ke$ha' into Google images. And this is what popped up. Pretty hot. So maybe Ke$ha aint so bad. KP is almost Zooey Deschanel.....just sluttier. I actually thought Ke$ha was a dude.





Escaping Alcadadz.

She was hiding in the elephant hat the whole time! Arghhhhhhmazing. 私は父に誓う強姦されていません。(For youse non Japanese speakers it's Jap for 'I swear my daddy is not a rapist'.)





Tyra gettin' all flustered.

"If my mother yelled at me like this it's because she loved me. Take responsibility for yoself!" Guuurrrrl had no rezpect for T-Banks and so she skooled her. This could also double as Tyra's show reel for a potential Oscar winning role. 'Precious' the Sequel?





Burma: It can't wait....can't wait to have Tila on Burma, all over Burma.

Burma is dealing with ongoing conflict, forced confiscation of land, violence and discrimination and some US campaign thinks Tila is a suitable candidate to help infiltrate they are deluded. All she gonna do in infiltrate wit her fake AZN titties. But she's titties with a conscious I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment