August 6, 2009

50 ft. Rasta Chicken Destorys Trailer Park



You all need to see this. Without it you will have been deprived of such an enlightened experience as I have had. I sit. Hunched like a moose over my slimy Macbook Pro like a pervert, watching this filth. The chicken in question: 'Rasta' I belive his name was, has not only accused 'Sista Moo Cow' of holding the information that can be, so called, "milked", but touched children in a provocative and frankly sensual manner. Not to mention the Yoga Master himself. Since when do kids even want to Yoga? he even refers to it as a game. To Yoga sensai's around the world I'm sure it is not a game.

So you should watch this. It holds value. It holds something that profoundly screams to me, like the dream i had last night involving aliens that I was illegally holding assylm in my flat. Could I have found the answer to it all?

Welcome to Xanax and/or Heroin.

No comments:

Post a Comment