August 28, 2009

Spotted: Heidi Montag Commits Suicide on Stage!



Jesus Christ. Heidi's really done it. She's gone. Forever. Well not really, but you get the point. This dreadful performance made Heidi talk of the town a few days ago when it aired around the world. My concerns lie mainly in costume selection, the song itself, the fact that I know Spencer Pratt (her awful hubby; refer post 'Spencer Pratt Totally Looks Like Shaving Fun Ken') produced the song, the back up dancing, her 90's style microphone a la Britney Spears (come on, in 2009 I'm sure technology could produce a slightly smaller less intrusive mic, and she obviously i'snt using it!), and her plastic surgery just to name a few things I noticed.

But at least her hair extensions of a tampon string didn't flop out like some of Britney's recent 'Circus' tour shows. But that would have been awesome. Well I'm off to bleach my ass. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment