August 13, 2009

Spotted: Tramp

Apparently lamb shanks attract cats these days. WTF? I know weird, but it did happen, not even to a friend of a friend of mine but me. My roomate is obsessed with animals, to the point that she would allow a strange animal to enter our house.
Reason.....'he followed me in.
-Why don't you kick him out?
-Oh but he could get cold.
-So?????'
And this is where the drama and deception began. The animal in question is this pussy.....


He may seem cute but seriously this cat is.....goddamn evil!


We were sucked in and blinded by this creature, I even named him Daisy 2.0 after my favourite family cat. Turns out the situation is like 'Lady Gaga's Fame 2.0', it's similar to the original 'Fame' but it's wrong and you can't quite put your finger on it, all you know is that it's shit. I ended up refering to him as Clifford after the Spice Girls' tour manager in 'Spiceworld', which was soon shortened to Cliffy. Little did we know, that while accepting this creature as a friend and confidant he would use and abuse us for our love, affection and shelter (cleverly sneaking over the back fence while we had a fag in the courtyard waltzing through the house, even after we'd just kicked him out the front door). Cliffy took advantage of our hospitality, resorting to eating our food and having his way with my blanket. That blanket will never be the same again, considering it may be pregnant. Cliffy you are nothing but a two bit whore and we've seen the poster that someone posted about you. You've brought shame on the whole community. I hope you get de-sexed, tramp!!!!

3 comments: